Thursday, July 28, 2011

Recent Discoveries


I've been pleased to find several blogs recently devoted to the use of old film cameras and have added links to them in the right-hand column:

PHOTIQUE

picturenoise

shot on film

I can say from my own experience that maintaining such web productions takes a lot of dedication. Please visit these sites and leave some feedback for the hardworking authors.

I particularly like the way photos are exhibited on the PHOTIQUE blog. It appears that the photo display is a capability built into the posterous.com blogging system. I wish the Blogger system offered something as good.

1 comment:

Rick Schuster said...

Thanks for highlighting my blog, Mike. I appreciate it. I always enjoy visiting your site, so it's an honor to be mentioned.
-Rick (shot on fim)